Sunday, August 16, 2009

**A Few Things I'm Loving Right Now**















* dip dye maxi dresses

* vintage little girl slips with tights

* Babydews head scarfs

* fur crocs on little girls with rhinestone charms

* the sunshine

* warm nights

* my little boy's random hugs and I-love-you's (can he stay this age forever?)

* Maxwell- love his oldies but glad he is back with some new music

* Goldie Hawn: A Lotus Grows in the Mud

* my daughter's gorgeous auburn hair

* strawberry banana smoothies

* honey bbq wings

* my daughter's hippie aura

* vintage aprons

* my coconut moisture milk for my hair- it makes it so soft!

* my B complex vitamins

* my husband's photo sessions with me and the babes

* bare feet

* sweater Ugg boots on cold days

* mostly I am loving watching my kids in my mother-in-law's garden, scrunchin' their bare toes in the dirt and feasting on berries right off the plants :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment