



I am a bit slow in the blog writing department this year- but my excuse is my newest little blessing that is growing inside right now ;-) And my big kids have been sick on and off all season long. If it is not one, then it is the other. Our hearts are really longing for summer over here...
Today marks my daughter's fourth birthday. I am so thankful for all the smiles she has given us and yes, even some of the tears. She has changed me in so many ways, always striving to be a better person and a better mother.
Now that she is four, I would like to reflect on the past year:
* She can finally get herself dressed, showing me that she is really the big girl that she always tells me she is ;-)
* She adores her brother and she adores him.
* She is a daddy's girl. They have a special bond different from any bond she shares with anyone else.
* She can write her name all by herself now!
This little girl never stops making me proud. I am truly blessed. I have added to this post a few family shots that I am pretty sure that I have not shared yet.
The real birthday post and pictures will come after the birthday party tomorrow.
Happy Birthday my beautiful Valentine baby! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment