Children are very amazing souls. My son and I have always sort of clung to each other. He made me a mother, he was the reason for a lot of change in my life. In a way, I can say that I have grown up with him. He is a very kind and caring child who just sees the world as a wonder. He questions any and everything. He is really quite intelligent and can make you question yourself at times.
My daughter. As long as I can remember looking into her beautiful blue eyes, she's had this way to see right into you. She is an old soul, a free and kindred spirit. When she looks at you, she sees right into your soul. Something that at first, quite honestly frightened me. To her, I am naked, stripped of all things material and I am me..just mama. With her, I feel accepted, embraced and not judged.
I am very blessed by these children of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment