Sunday, July 12, 2009
my quiet space
I woke up at 4:30 this morning, and couldn't fall back asleep. I got up and decided to use this as an opportunity for some "alone time". Hopefully, this would be at least a few hours before my beauties would awake.
I visited this place yesterday morning as well, and I realize how good it feels. Such a peaceful and relaxing part of the day, to be able to watch your babes sleeping in their dreamlike states, the pink barely lit sky, the sounds of the birds just waking up, and your thoughts are only yours. So quiet.
I love my life. I love that my home is filled with the laughter of my children. I love how my life got ten times more playful when God blessed my life with them. I also feel as though every mother should find their sacred, solitary moments to clear a space in her mind. Her "me" time. A sort of balance that every mother seeks to find, and this is one of mine.
I already feel it starting to let go. My son is now rustling, and the sun shows hope for a bright, summery day. I hope to revisit this place again. soon. even if just for a few moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment