Saturday, July 11, 2009

soul sister *




new mom and babe in love


my sweet girl snuggling the new babe

Finally able to catch up with my sweet soul sister. I have to admit, I have missed her spirit around me. Such a lovely person, and now there is something about her. Something about her that tells you that she is a mama. She glows and you can see that she is going to be wonderful at nurturing the spirit of her little girl. I had lost a part of my past with her and I am so giddy to have it back. I have always felt comfortable and accepted in her presence.
Heather and I were so close, sharing almost every minute of our days together, and now we were watching our children play and run together, snuggle together, and be comfortable with each other right away. Our girls just stared at each other and seemed as if they had known each other for years. I wouldn't doubt that they did hang out wherever baby spirits hang together before they came into our lives.
And that baby girl. She is such a peaceful and serene baby. Such a quiet little observer. They make up a happy, warm little family (along with her big bro and daddy).
The best part was that it seems that for Heather and I, nothing has changed. We are still the same girls that we were pre-baby. Maybe not fully, but I am looking forward to more time with her and rediscovering each other. I still love this girl dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment